Fleet Sales Manager - Telford
As the Fleet Sales Manager (office based) you will lead, motivate, manage and drive your team to provide customer service excellence, whilst delivering against key performance indicators.
As the Fleet Sales Manager you will ensure the department is well managed and maintain strong relationships with the Brand. As the Fleet Sales Manager you will work closely with other departments, and will be hands on with the day to day running of the fleet department and achieve the highest standards of customer service.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will be commercially minded, passionate about the car industry, motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
To be a success in this role, you will have
A proven track record in Fleet Sales Management
The ability to lead by example, manage and inspire the team to deliver an Incredible performance
Strong customer focus
Great computer literacy
Strong communication and negotiation skills
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives
- To ensure that all sales executives have a current PDR to maximise performance and to support individuals development.
- Maintain good relationships with our Brand partners.
- Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the Sales arena
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
As the Fleet Sales Manager will receive guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Basic salary £32,000 - £35,000
- On Target Earnings - £44,000 - £47,000
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.