Fleet Sales Executive Derby £35,000 to £40,000 OTE
Our client, a well-respected and highly credible Fleet & Leasing Group, are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing and very friendly fleet & broker sales team in Derby.
Are you an experienced Sales Executive?
Are you looking to work for a leading automotive retailer?
Do you enjoy a Sales environment built on providing excellent customer service and building rapport?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please read on and get in touch.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively contact and convert Retail leads into orders for the department in line with targets
- Handling a variety of customer queries over email, phone, and in person
- Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
- Maintain the departments CRM system
- Manage and support Broker customers
- Manage department stock
- Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs
- Understand and sell the LCV brands and their models available in group
- Understand and sell finance options available through the department
- Build effective relationships between the dealerships in group and the department
- You must have previous sales experience to be considered for this role
- Experience in the fleet & leasing industry is a distinct advantage
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, target driven, with excellent customer service skills and a have the passion to enhance a customer's buying journey
- IT literate
- High levels of integrity, initiative and have excellent people / communication skills as well as personal organisational skills
- Ability to work towards targets and under pressure
- Current/valid driving licence
Ideally although not essential, you will have 12 months Sales Executive experience.
What is essential that you will be a 'people person' and have a genuine motivation to succeed and build yourself a career in automotive retailing.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary - £22,000
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Working hours: 8:30 - 5:30 (Monday - Friday)
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.