Annual Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Holidays: 25 days plus stats
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Fleet Manager to manage a fleet of varied vehicles within the construction sector.
* To ensure that the business remains fully compliant to DVSA guidelines.
* To work with management team to ensure all process are followed and developed accordingly.
* To provide as much round the clock cover as possible within predetermined budgets.
* Comply to all Health & Safety
* Comply to all Lola & Puwer.
* Ensure all vehicles on fleet have Mot or have a valid road worthiness certificate
* Comply to all O License requirements
* All vehicles/trailers are maintained as per the service planner.
* To ensure all records are kept, and completed fully as per quality systems.
* To ensure all equipment on the fleet is maintained to a serviceable standard and encourage preventative maintenance.
* Work with in pre-determined budgets.
* To report to the department Director monthly for a report to be produced for the board Meeting.
* To discuss quarterly on the fleet conditions, costings and expenditure.
* Work with Management team regarding vehicles which are required to be removed from service without having an impact on service levels.
* To work to achieve a 100% MOT pass rate.
* To work with the operational directors and managers of the business to ensure a good service level can be maintained when considering fleet availability.
* Look at ways of reducing operational fleet costs.
* Reasonable parts prices with good discounts.
* Good working relationships with good service levels.
* To manage all staff employed under you and report accordingly.
* Personal development of all team members.
* Encourage flexibility from all team members.
* To assess and monitor quality of work carried out by all team members.
* To manage absence and annual leave of all team members.
* Ensure all Staff comply with all legal requirements.
* To encourage team Members to be accountable and make decisions for the best of the business
* CPC Holder - Essential.
* Able to demonstrate previous roles and responsibilities.