Field Based Used Truck Sales Executive
I am currently working with a sought after, market leading truck company who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a Used Truck Sales Executive to cover Reading and surrounding areas.
This desirable position is somewhat autonomous and requires someone who can self-motive and manage time effectively to produce good results.
Job Duties as a Used Truck Sales Executive:
- To sell used company stock vehicles to achieve the levels detailed in the annual sales plan for your allocated territory.
- To sell and achieve the targets set for the complete range of products and services in line with the Total Solutions Strategy.
- To actively prospect for new business, whilst developing business and maintaining commercial relationships with existing customers.
- To be able to work effectively with the customer management system and maintain regular updates of data.
- To provide clear and accurate financially sound quotations to customers, taking into consideration their requirements.
- To correctly present all goods and services offered to customers and to comply with company work flow processes in delivering them.
- To manage a retail stock display to ensure professional presentation in order to maximise sales opportunities whilst maintaining the company image.
- Deliver a personal and professional handover at the point of vehicle delivery.
Requirements - As a Used Truck Sales Executive You should be:
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to building and maintaining effective customer relationships, internal and external through gaining their trust and respect in order to satisfy their expectations.
- Negotiation - The ability to gain the trust of other parties, to negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups without damaging relationships, having a good sense of timing.
- Time Management - Ability to utilise time effectively and efficiently, through focusing on the more important priority tasks enabling a broader range of activities to be covered in less time than others.
- Managing through Systems - The ability to make things work through others without being there.
- Business Acumen - Is aware of the competition, understanding how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Problem Solving - Ability to use logical methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all fruitful sources for answers, looking beyond the obvious rather than stopping at the first answer.
- Proven standard of numeracy and literacy
- HGV Licence preferable (training given)
- Sales experience
Package & benefits:
On offer is a basic salary between £30,000 - £32,000 and an uncapped commission structure.
As a Used Truck Sales Ececutive you will be provided with with a company car, phone and laptop.
The company also include a whole host of other benefits which will be discussed during interview.
How to Apply:
Please get in touch with Steve at Holt Recruitment for more information and to apply - firstname.lastname@example.org /