Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Fabrication Shop Foreman Required in Gloucester
Salary: Up to £30,420 Basic, OTE £32,110 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Professional Bodyshop Manager required for Main Dealer
Our Client a Nationwide Vehicle Hire & Management Company with a newly built site in the Gloucester region is currently looking to recruit two experienced and professional Fabrication Shop Foreman.
Reporting to the Depot Manager and working in a large team, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining efficient and cost effective build or repairs to our client's fleet of vehicles ensuring that the quality of the work carried out by the Body Builders/Fabricators is to a first class standard and in line with VOSA and company policy. You will also be responsible for the training and development of the staff and apprentice's including checking and sign off their work where relevant.
* Have previous or present experience of running a busy commercial body build facility or fabrication shop and be prepared to get involved on the shop floor as and when required
* Demonstrate good leadership and management skills at all times
* Hold recognised time served training certification and demonstrate minimum of 10 years working in the industry after apprenticeship/training completion
* Hold a valid UK HGV driving license with minimal points
* Have a good understanding of transport & HSE legislation
* A good standard of both written and spoken English
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to work well as part of a team and also under your own initiative when required
* Be a well-organised individual with excellent time management
* Demonstrate a desire for self-improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills including attending training courses both in house and external
For your hard work Our Client is offering:
* Up to £13 per hour over a 45 hour week (£30,420 per annum and negotiable pending experience)
* Overtime subject to availability at an enhanced rate of time and a quarter
* Relevant in-house training and development
* Workplace pension scheme
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases to 23 days over length of service
* Fantastic career development prospects with a growing nationwide business
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm with a half hour lunch. You will also need to work Saturdays on a rota from 8:00am-12:00pm however this will be paid as overtime.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Josh Buck quoting J61407, Fabrication Shop Foreman, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.