Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor Required in Pontypridd.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor for Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Pontypridd
Our Client, a local Accident Repair Centre Group in the Pontypridd region is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to join their busy Bodyshop.
Main Purpose of the Role:
* To carry out estimates as specified by insurers/customers ensuring that the vehicle repair can be carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
* To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the insurance company/customer in order that customer care/satisfaction standards are maintained at all times.
* To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is gained, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
* Once authorisation has been gained liaise with the body shop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate. Alternately communicate to the Bodyshop if, by agreement with the insurance company, the vehicle is deemed a "total loss".
* To be aware of and adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
In order to be eligible for this position you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and ideally be Audatex or Glassmatix trained/qualified. Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA), experience with the Autoflow Bodyshop Management System, and manufacturer training would be advantageous but is non-essential to our client.
For your hard work Our Client is offering a starting salary up to £30,000 (negotiable pending ATA qualification) with an incentivised bonus scheme based upon achievement of targets, 20 days annual holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, a workplace pension scheme, full training/development, and fantastic long term career prospects with a growing business. You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck, Quoting Job Ref: J54348- Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor, Pontypridd.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.