Due to continuous growth and increased demand for services, we are looking to grow our existing team and recruit a new mid-shift driver ( 3pm to 12.30pm) to join our Orpington Unit and offices, at an exciting stage in our growth plans. This is a full time, permanent position.
You’ll be joining one of the UK’s leading Independent vehicle repair businesses, with a group of companies that provide a wide range of SMART Repair services to the Automotive Industry.
To be successful in this position you’ll need to have demonstrable prior driver experience, for example:
· Experience within planning routes
· Experience within dealing face to face with customers
· Excellent Communication skills and organisational skills
· Experience within the fast fit industry
· Filling out paperwork
The ideal candidate, will already have proven experience within a similar position, preferably working within the Automotive Industry. You should be used to working within a fast paced environment, offering support to your work colleagues throughout the day.
As night shift driver, your day to day tasks will involve:
· Ensuring your van is kept clean inside & out
· Maintaining oil and water on the van and making sure its damage free at all times
· Organising your mapped route with the Liverpool office
· Communicating with office and Head Quarter colleagues and third parties at all levels of seniority
· Completing paperwork neatly and in a timely fashion
· Cleaning the workshop and general ad hoc duties around the office
· Cleaning of vehicles
A flexible nature is essential and you may be asked to undertake additional or alternative duties as dictated by your manager to reflect the business needs of a busy, growing office.
Hours are Sunday to Thursday , 3pm to 12.30pm. You'll be required to drive , deliver and exchange wheels to and from our Orpington Headquarters to a strategic location in Coventry , where a colleague from our Liverpool offices will meet you to exchange wheels that need to be refurbished or that have been refurbished at our Diamond Cut Wheel Division in Orpington