Company Background - Euro Car Parts
Euro Car Parts an LKQ company is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with circa 9,500 employees and 0ver 200 branches nationwide. The business is on track to achieve another record year in terms of, sales and investment into infrastructure, with annualised sales now exceeding £900 million. Euro Car Parts is one of the UKs biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Euro Car Parts distributes parts for all makes of cars, including Korean and Japanese programmes and light commercial vehicles. They have over 140,000 different stocked part numbers, significantly exceeding its competitors and this number is constantly growing.
To maintain a consistent supply of original quality parts the organisations buyers and product managers operate their own sourcing and shipping operations, with direct supply agreements with the factories producing many of the world's best brands
- Customers are Trade, National and Retail (online and instore).
- 82,000 deliveries per day
- c. 200 Branches
- 16 Regional Distribution Centres
- 3 National Distribution Centres
- 140,000 parts in stock
- 5.250,000 square foot of warehousing
- 9,500 people in the UK
- Partner with DHL on European Distribution
2014: £716M turnover, £63M pre-tax profit, 8.85% pre-tax profit margin
2013: £587M turnover, £63M pre-tax profit, 10.76% pre-tax profit margin
2012: £438M turnover, £41M pre-tax profit, 9.44% pre-tax profit margin
2011: £340M turnover, £31M pre-tax profit, 9.24% pre-tax profit margin
2010: £271M turnover, £15M pre-tax profit, 5.82% pre-tax profit margin
- Dispatch deliveries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate van delivery routes.
- Service and maintain company fleet vehicles.
- To ensure all stock is handled in a way as to minimise the risk of damage during delivery.
- To accurately pick customers’ orders and make regular checks to ensure only invoiced goods leave the building.
- To ensure all returns entering the branch are checked taking care to make sure that the part returned reflects what is on the collection note and that all goods are in an as new condition. Exceptions to this are old core, warranty and damaged.
- To ensure that any items returned wrong to part number are identified, re numbered and that the stock on Kerridge is amended to show the true figure.
- To ensure that no non ECP employees are permitted to enter the warehouse without permission.
- To assist with additional duties to maintain the working environment in a clean and tidy condition.
- To carry out any reasonable request as directed by the Assistant Manager/Branch Manager.
- Promote a positive image of Euro Car Parts with staff, suppliers and customers at all times.
- Maintain personal appearance and conduct at all times in a fashion to compliment the Company’s professional standing. Wear and maintain Company issued uniform if provided.
- Participate in all training related functions as required by the company.
- Participate and take an active role in all staff meetings.
- Participate and take an active part in branch stock take.
50.33 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8am – 6pm Alternate Saturdays from 8am - 4pm
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
Due to the large volumes of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.