Digital Content Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Executive, with good digital copy writing skills, to join the Marketing and Business Development department, as part of the Digital Experience team. This role will support the digital implementation of UK tactical and strategic marketing activity, working closely with other members of the digital team, external digital agencies and internal marketing project managers. The post holder will focus on content creation, supporting the day-to-day management of our website, our dealer websites, our intranet site, email campaigns, social media activity, app content, digital signage and other digital media requirements.
Essential duties and key responsibilities:
* Write tailored, multi-channel SEO-optimised copy, source and crop imagery and publish content – according to best practices – to multiple platforms in accordance with Scania brand guidelines.
* Produce, implement and maintain content on the Scania UK website in accordance with global marketing updates and local content.
* Publish to UK dealer sites in accordance with dealer requirements and relevant UK content.
* Manage day-to-day intranet requests and feed the platform with engaging content.
* Create content and publish monthly social media activity plans (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram) in accordance with strategic and tactical marketing activity.
* Consult with customers and staff to produce engaging, well-written and well-structured digital content.
* Coach and educate members of staff on the digital communication platforms.
Essential experience required:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in content creation and publishing together with a minimum of 5 years within a marketing role.
* Good working knowledge of fundamental marketing principals.
* Content creation with excellent attention to detail and accuracy, whilst meeting strict deadlines.
* Digital copy writing and SEO optimisation.
* Experience of content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager) and CMS publishing.
* Email and social media marketing.
* Graduate level English with excellent grammar and spelling.
* Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential).
* Some analytics experience preferred.
* Premium Brand experience preferred.
Excellent benefits package including company car, pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, free on-site parking, subsidised restaurant, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**