An exciting opportunity has arisen for a people centric Dealership Host to work within our successful and prestigious Aston Martin dealership in Cambridge.
Our reception or dealership hosting team are often the first people our customers interact with. It's therefore vital that our front of house team is passionate about working with people and who want to consistently deliver and exceptional level of service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
* To ensure that all customers are greeted professionally and appropriate assistance provided
* To ensure that the telephone is answered in a professional manner, following brand guidelines and values, ensuring all callers are introduced by name
* Ensure all customers are offered refreshments & manage stock of hot & cold drinks
* Ensure the presentation of our customer facing facilities are kept in line with the high standards set by our manufacturer partner
* To qualify telephone enquiries and pass to the appropriate individual in an efficient and timely manner
* To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the first instance, are referred to the appropriate Manger
* To maintain a high degree of customer service at all times
* To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business
* To ensure point of sale literature is available at all times
* To maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring staff comply with Health & Safety requirements and environmental policies
* Assist with Sales Administration as required
The successful applicant will:
* Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Have a professional attitude
* Have good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
* Be flexible & adaptable
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Be committed to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
* Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
* Be resilient with a drive to succeed
* Be honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE