Dayshift HGV Fleet technicians / Mechanics / Fitters
Birmingham South / Redditch / Bromsgrove
c£34,000 basic salary + overtime at enhanced rate + excellent benefits and training opportunities.
This role is with a privately owned Transport company who have invested heavily in their own fleet of HGV vehicles and trailers. They are now looking to expand their team of HGV Technicians. Working with a team of qualified technicians your main duties will include:
- Responsible for keeping the fleet of trucks, trailers and vans compliant with O Licence regulations.
- Full service and repairs Commercial Vehicles.
- The Efficient and timely diagnosis of standard faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Carrying out pre-MOT work as and when required.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial vehicle brands is required with working knowledge in diagnostics and a class 1 licence preferred.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- The hours of work are on a permanent day shift. Overtime is available and you must have your own tools.
Please call Holt Recruitment on / for more details and to apply.