Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based in Derby
We need a Customer Service Assistant to join our Derby Site!
Dealing with customers is key to maintaining our strong reputation, our Customer Service Assistants do one of the most important jobs in our business; which is to hand over purchased vehicles and ensure that the customer is satisfied when taking their car home.
Taking responsibility and acting honestly and with integrity is core to our customer care team members.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the full vehicle handover process including all paperwork, finance sign ups and vehicle demonstration. Offering a bespoke service to each and every customer, you will have the ability to deliver happiness at every opportunity.
We love our customers at Motorpoint and our Customer Service team are integral in making sure that this felt in every instance and at every opportunity.
This role is on a six month fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.
• Carry out quality checks on all cars prior to collection.
• Ensure all procedures are followed and paperwork is accurately completed when vehicles are collected.
• Meet and greet all customers on arrival to the site.
• Professionally brief new vehicle owners of vehicle specification and supporting documents upon collection.
• Ensure smooth and professional service, with NPS as a key guiding factor.
• Completing all vehicle documents to a high degree of accuracy e.g. deal files.
• Accurately checking-in part exchange vehicles.
• Communicating with multiple departments to ensure effective working practices.
• Effective utilization of in house systems such as IQuote and Viper.
• Meeting Motorpoints benchmark level of customer service.
• Ensure customer is satisfied with purchased vehicle by going on an assisted test drive
• Ensure that all customers who have purchased a vehicle online have a positive customer experience when on site.
• Be the first point of contact for customers who return to the site, with any after sales queries
• Role requires working outdoors.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize urgent work.
• Experience of working in a customer service environment
• Intermediate IT skills
• Confident and articulate communicator
• Able to build rapport quickly, putting customers at ease
• Strong listening skills
• Questioning skills to identify if a customer has an issue with a product or service
• Approachable and always willing to offer assistance
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous administration experience is advantageous
• Follows procedures and adheres to set processes
• Excellent team player
• Willingness and ability to coach and develop junior or new members of the team
• Exceptional diary management skills