5 months ago
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a rewarding career working with an amazing team?
Are you looking for a job role that gives you genuine career prospects with a forward thinking and innovative company?
Join Avis Budget Group’s Car Rental Apprenticeship Programme and you will have the opportunity to study towards a Customer Service Level 2 qualification whilst learning the fundamental skills of the car rental industry. We currently have multiple opportunities available across our UK rental stores, so why not take your first steps towards a new career and apply today!
Throughout the programme you will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills within a variety of areas, including:
* Face to face customer engagement
* Business development
* Logistics management
* Vehicle upkeep, preparation and damage inspections
On a day to day basis you will work at one of our rental stores, and with the support of your personally assigned trainer and in-store manager you will work towards a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service Level 2 whilst earning an hourly rate of £5.50.
Throughout this 12-14 month course you will:
* Learn how to understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations
* Get to know Avis Budget Group’s core values and how they link to the service culture
* Understand your role and responsibility within Avis Budget Group and the impact of your actions on others
* Use a variety of methods to build rapport with both internal and external customers supporting the business vision
You will leave the programme with an excellent all round understanding of the car rental industry and most importantly, genuine and immediate employment prospects within Avis Budget Group.
To be eligible for this exciting opportunity, applicants must have a full driving license with 12 months driving experience, and ideally have gained a C or above in GSCE Maths and English (or equivalent).
As a member of the Avis Budget Group UK team, you’ll be entitled to many company benefits including:
* Discounted gym membership
* Reduced cost of entry to various UK theme parks and attractions
* Discounted cinema vouchers
In return you will commit to actively participate in training and work towards your qualification within the agreed timescale. You’ll have to be flexible - store opening hours include weekends and bank holidays - and have a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Simply complete the application form today (which includes a fun scenario based assessment) and we’ll be in touch shortly.
If you want to go somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
Get your GO on!
Avis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, through its Avis, Budget, Apex, Payless and Maggiore brands, which have more than 11,000 rental locations in approximately 180 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world’s leading car sharing network, with nearly one million members.
Apply now via the button below!