MSXI are currently seeking five Customer Journey Advisors to work on our Client’s new UK venture to design and implement an innovative customer journey that will transform the experience at dealerships.
This role will require an automotive professional with a passion for coaching and process improvements with a core focus on customer service.
The Customer Journey Advisors will work as a team of five across UK with a UK based Customer Journey Team Leader
As a Customer Journey Advisor, you will be expected to succeed at the following tasks
· Utilise best in class MSXi methodology and practitioner guidelines to deliver high-quality, branded service.
· Analyze retailer customer satisfaction, business performance, process and people with the objective of identifying strengths and opportunities to improve.
· In conjunction with retailer leadership and team, develop and agree an action plan to tackle the areas of improvement.
· Motivate and facilitate the implementation of the action plan and the development of a continuous improvement mindset within the retailer team with the main objective of improving customer satisfaction.
· Follow up on the implementation of the agreed actions and measure results in terms of customer satisfaction.
· Coach retailer team on how to improve customer handling process and attitude.
· Develop retainer team leadership, team spirit and problem solving skills.
· Any other tasks required to support the business from the operational perspective
· Previous experience in retailer coaching and / or sales-aftersales process improvement with the objective of improving customer satisfaction in the automotive industry are a must.
· Experience with premium brands would be an advantage.
· Other qualifications or previous experience in programs aimed to increasing dealership efficiency and productivity; performance improvement, sales, after sales and customer experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings. Performance monitoring.
· Certified coach by an industry recognized body will be a plus
Competencies and Skills Required
· Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
· Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities.
· A flexible and yet structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
· Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
· Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
· Ability to work on objectives
· Excellent communicator and people motivation skills
· Full time
· Availability to travel up to 60% of time (Field based activities)
What we can offer you
· Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
· Other company benefits:
o 25 days annual leave
o Company contributory pension plan
o Cash back health care scheme
o Life assurance
o Salary exchange childcare vouchers
o Car salary exchange scheme
Email your CV to the Johanna Smith
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity