27 days ago
Customer Care Executive
Westover Group is looking for a part time Customer Care Executive to join their team based at our multi franchise site on Wallisdown Road, Poole. This busy role will see the successful applicant involved in, and managing, the pro-active post visit follow up of our After Sales customers. The role will primarily entail outbound telephony - building rapport with our customers and representing Westover Group, as well as some basic reporting. You will be working as part of a small team ensuring that customer feedback is used to define our Customer Care strategies.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
* Excellent telephone manner
* Basic computer skills
* Strong organisation skills
* You will be self motivated
Benefits of Working for the Westover Group:
We offer great benefits including:
* 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 days after 5 years and 26 days after 10 years continuous service with the Group
* Opportunity to join the Company pension scheme and life assurance
* Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases
The role is based on 3-4 full time days during the working week, specific hours and days can be discussed at interview stage.
If you would like to be part of the successful Westover Group and feel you have the experience and capability in this field, please send your CV with a short letter of introduction to: email@example.com