* To sell Jaguar, Land Rover & Volvo models to the fleet market.
This can be via telephone, face to face appointment or through the use of electronic platforms such as Leaselink or Supplytrak.
* To assist in running a competent and professional department where customer satisfaction is the key aim.
* To assist in running a profitable department.
Main Duties and responsibilities
* Answer the telephone in a timely, polite and professional manner.
* Respond to vehicle enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
* Keep customers & prospect completely up to speed with product information.
* Keep customers updated with their vehicle expected build and delivery dates.
* Arrange for dealer swaps & transfers where applicable.
* Have a good understanding of the manufacturers purchasing systems and be able to use them to source vehicles for enquiries & orders.
* Be able to use the groups management system “Kerridge / ADP” in order to keep accurate customer details.
* Be able to forward plan vehicle pre delivery inspection, valet & arrange delivery to customers chosen destination.
* Be computer literate.
* Understand specific customer service level agreements, abide by them and make sure full compliance at all times.
* Provide management with accurate sales figures for forecasting purposes.
* Attend review meetings with customers.
* Control costs where applicable.
* Must be a complete team player.
* Must be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
* Must have the ability to work unsupervised.
* Must be able to take orders from senior management.
* Must be able to adhere to company policies at all times.
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme*, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE