Location: Richmond-upon-Thames, London, Surrey
As part of our aggressive expansion plans for 2017, we require a dynamic individual to head-up a new team which will be responsible for marketing and pricing analysis primarily but also providing support to the sales agents in putting together quotations/packages for them to sell.
This role brings with it a lot of diversification and as such could suit a multitude of candidates with varying experience such as Marketing, Sales Support, LBDM, Contract Hire and Leasing specialist or Sales Administration.
Kew Vehicle Leasing are a specialist contract hire and leasing broker based in the leafy London suburb of Richmond-upon-Thames. We have partnerships with the largest dealer groups and finance companies in the UK. As part of a small team the potential to grow with the company is fantastic, with many new product launches due over the next 12 months the opportunities are vast for employees to quickly progress and diversify into new areas if they so wish.
To support the Managing Director, manage the Sales Support team, support the Account Managers and Sales agents.
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
1. To support/administer quotations and orders
2. To supervise the Pricing Analysts to ensure they are providing accurate information, are uploading correct pricing to the website and completing all quote requests within the SLA
3. To update and maintain records for orders placed
4. To support the sales agents ensuring that underwriting decisions are communicated within SLA's.
5. To quote all non-standard vehicles which cannot be quoted through the standard web platform
6. To work with the Director to produce quotes for campaigns and tenders including the Marketing team for the provision of circulars and email campaigns
7. Customer retention - contact by telephone and/or email end users to ensure compliance has been adhered to by sales agents.
8. Be the point of contact for all sales agent/account manager queries relating to pricing, underwriting and ordering
9. To ensure all staff, sales agents and account managers are adhering to the regulations of both the Financial Conduct Authority and BVRLA
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
Good standard of education.
Excellent communication skills together with a good understanding of IT systems.
Good administrative organisation and ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
The candidate must have automotive experience, preferably in the fleet / contract hire environment but not essential
This will be dependent on experience and profile, but the guideline is a basic salary of £21,000 to £24,000 year one with an OTE of £33,000 to £36,000 achievable via a £10,000pa bonus scheme paid quarterly. Access to discounted car leasing rates is available.
Applications only accepted via the website, please click Apply to send cover letter and CV.