Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Commercial Vehicle Body Builder required in Gloucester
Salary: Up to £25,740 Basic, £27,170 OTE Per Annum
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Commercial Vehicle Body Builder for National Vehicle Hire and Management Company
Can you combine efficiency, speed and high quality workmanship? Our Client a Nationwide Vehicle Hire & Management Company with a newly built site in the Gloucester region is currently looking to recruit two experienced and professional Commercial Vehicle Body Builders.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager and working in larger team, you will be responsible for carrying out new vehicle builds, repairs, and modifications to a wide variety of fleet vehicles such as specialist traffic management vehicles, flat bed drop sides, tippers, and beavertails including fitting of hydraulic ramps.
* To be a qualified Welder to BS4872 standard or and equivalent industry recognised standard
* Hold a UK driver's license with minimal points
* Have a good understanding of transport and health & safety legislation
* Demonstrate good communication skills
* Have a good standard of both written and spoken English
* Good self-starter with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to work well as part of a team, and also under your own initiative when required
* Be a well-organised individual with excellent time management.
* Demonstrate a desire for self-improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills.
For your hard work Our Client is offering:
* Up to £11 per hour over a 45 hour week (£25,740 per annum and negotiable pending experience)
* Overtime subject to availability at an enhanced rate of time and a quarter
* Relevant in-house training and development
* Workplace pension scheme
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases to 23 days over length of service
* Fantastic career development prospects with a growing nationwide business
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm with a half hour lunch. You will also need to work Saturdays on a rota from 8:00am-12:00pm however this will be paid as overtime.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J61352- Commercial Body Builder, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.