Client Account Manager - Motor Warranty and Associated Products required for this well established and highly successful Global Organisation based in London and surrounding areas.
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 basic + £16,000 bonus
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday - flexibility required to fit in within business and client needs.
We have an exciting high profile opportunity for a Client Account Manager to work with one of our major blue chip motor manufacturer clients and be responsible for motor warranty and associated products. Key to this role is successfully delivering products and services agreed with our client, therefore, strong customer and internal relationship management skills are vital. In addition to managing and developing existing lines of business and supporting our client's objectives, the role includes establishing new product and revenue opportunities for Allianz Global Assistance.
The Client Account Manager will also be responsible for managing, coaching and leading a team of field based Sales and Development Managers who deliver support and training to the dealer network
- To ensure that existing business and any new business won is managed and maintained on an on-going basis
- Utilise experience of warranty and insurance products to ensure business lines are compliant with regulatory body conditions, attractive to clients/dealers/customers and also profitable
- Working with internal Allianz Global Assistance departments, lead, develop and implement new systems and processes to ensure product lines are administered efficiently and effectively
- To develop and implement an account strategy for the nominated account(s)
- Develop key performance indicators that the field based Sales and Development Managers will work to that meet both client and Allianz Global Assistance requirements
- Monitor the performance of the field based Sales and Development Managers and agree focus areas and targets
- Monitor and track industry developments, taking account of these in managing accounts and developing new business
- Attend all relevant meetings if required (both at client premises and at Allianz Global Assistance premises) and to ensure that relevant information is available for discussion
- Liaise and communicate with IT, Underwriting, Marketing, Sales Support, Finance, HR and Operations areas within Mondial to ensure that good relationships are maintained
- Achieve agreed annual sales turnover targets
- Provide accurate monthly reports including account strategy
To apply please send your CV to Akash Cheeda quoting AT111, Client Account Manager - Motor Warranty and Associated Products, London and surrounding areas. Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.