Sales Team Leader required in Blackburn
Full time, 30 days annual leave and excellent incentives and rewards
My client has a close team of driven, enthusiastic and committed Sales executives who develop and maintain excellent relationships with all customers. Whether it is a small City Car or a Luxury Prestige Car, the team’s aim is to ensure each and every customer achieves first class service. They are able to achieve this because the staff genuinely care about the Company and Customers. They specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for employees to develop and exceed within each role.
Due to expanding so quickly, the dealership have the success and image of a main dealership with the atmosphere of a family run business.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager who would like the opportunity to earn 90k whilst working for a fantastic company, then please see further details below.
- To achieve sales targets by assisting your team in all aspects of the sales role
- To offer your team direction and motivation
- Manage/monitor CRM system & enquiries
- Ensure the staff are maintaining the minimal work performance standards and indicators that will help them achieve their targets. For Example, calls, proposals, conversions.
- To be proavtively involved with deal making and closing deals
- To follow up lost opportunities and approved deals which aren't going ahead.
- To also ensure Team Members are following all Company rules and processes, adhering to all compliances and managing the Staff to operate within the FCA guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- Previous sales management experience
- Excellent leadership skills and high standard of communication
- Previous track record of target achievement
There are some fantastic benefits and rewards included in this package including: holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars, great staff rates on finances, staff socials, pension scheme, free office treats plus excellent development and career opportunities!
To apply please send an up to date CV to Tara Hall at Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting PRS9122
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Liverpool | Merseyside | North West | Mechanic | Technician | MOT | Workshop | Warrington | Lancashire | Volkswagen | Audi | Skoda | Seat | VAG | Prestige | Blackburn | Sales | Sales Manager | Management | Sales Executive | Finance | Service | Customer Service