Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Manager required in Milton Keynes.
Salary: Up to £35,000, OTE £60,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Automotive / Motor Trade Job: New Vehicle Sales Manager For Automotive Main Car Dealership - Milton Keynes
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in Milton Keynes for an exceptional New Vehicle Sales Manager with a proven track record working recently in a New Car Sales team within a Main Car Dealership.
This is a first class opportunity with fantastic earning potential and the opportunity to work for an enthusiastic and professional Company where you will be rewarded you for your hard work and dedication.
* Follow a process driven and structured sales process from a New Car Main Dealer retail background.
* Demonstrate strong control with the sales process and stock.
* Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction index.
* Manage and support the Car Sales Team in a hands-on style.
* Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness.
* Being responsible for training and motivating a team of experienced Sales Executives in a hands on style.
* Compiling and analysing sales figures.
* Able to motivate, have an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
Your own standards will dictate that you and your team will exceed your customers' expectations in every element of their buying experience, as well as concentrating on the demanding sales targets.
Our Client offers a superb working environment plus an excellent remuneration package and benefits.
Recent New Car Sales Manager experience from a Franchise Car Dealer is essential to the role.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Management opportunities in the Buckinghamshire area, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Matthew Cross quoting J76281, Car Sales Manager, Milton Keynes.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.