Are you a confident person experienced in Sales?
Have you been thinking of finding a new opportunity with better prospects?
Do you want to be part of a customer service focussed sales team? Don't take my word for it; see the reviews!
"I have recently bought my new car without feeling pressured to buy and without all the wordy sales pitch. The deal that was on at the time together with the availability of the car enabled me to make a quick decision to buy. The process was then easy with the polite, friendly and courteous staff." - Customer Review, 2016
"Pleasant and stress-free experience" - Customer Review 2016
Then Apply now!
Our client, a renowned car dealer, is looking for an experienced Sales orientated individual to join their team. This is a rare opportunity to join a high-performing sales team in Nottingham.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression.
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs.
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs.
* Leading the customer through the Sales Process, ensuring complete satisfaction at every stage.
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager.
* Excellent customer service skills with passion in order to enhance a customer's buying journey.
* Ability to work towards sales targets under pressure.
* Current/valid driving licence.
* High levels of integrity, initiative, and motivation to succeed.
*You will have a minimum of one year in a sales environment.
*It is essential that you will be a 'people person' and have a genuine motivation to succeed and build yourself a career in automotive retailing.
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group, you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
Salary and Benefits:
* £40,000 OTE.
* Company car.
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.