Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Rugby.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Executive For Automotive Dealership - Car Sales Jobs Rugby
Our Client is an established Automotive Dealership in Rugby and requires an eager and driven Car Sales Executive to join their team.
* Attend morning sales meetings.
* Maintain diary records.
* Process sales enquiries as the agreed process.
* Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels.
* Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels.
* Attend on and off-site promotional events.
* Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads.
* Complete the all documentation accurately.
* Arrange new and used cars in display.
* Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction.
* Explain the warranty, service arrangements and introduce to after sales team.
You will need to have a proven track record in automotive sales, a full UK licence and live within 30 mins travel of Rugby.
Our client offers an attractive salary with an OTE of £30-35k, a Company Car and full management and development support.
Motor trade experience is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Car Sales Job interests you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Rugby please contact Louisa today!!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J78842, Car Sales Executive, Rugby.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.