Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Leicester.
Salary: Up to £15,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive For Car Main Dealer - Leicester
Our Client a busy Main Dealership requires an established Car Sales Executive with a proven track record in motor trade sales to join their busy team.
The dealership is award winning within both new and used car sales as well as fleet sales. Their brand is world renowned for its quality and style and the team you will be joining is dedicated to delivering the best customer service possible alongside offering an exciting product range.
* Maintain diary records.
* Process sales enquiries as the agreed process.
* Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels.
* Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels.
* Attend on and off-site promotional events.
* Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads.
* Complete the all documentation accurately.
* Arrange new and used cars in display.
* Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction.
* Explain the warranty, service arrangements and introduce to after sales team.
What our Client offers:
* Attractive salary with an OTE up to £50,000.
* Company Car
* Franchise Training.
2 years motor trade car sales experience is essential to the role.
To apply please send your CV to Ricky Mehta quoting J72584, Car Sales Executive, Leicester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright