13 days ago
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Peterborough
Salary: Up to £16,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Car Sales Executive Required For Vehicle Main Dealer - Peterborough
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced Car Sales Executive. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Car Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
To apply please forward your cv to Maria Willet at Driven Motor Jobs firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Driven Motor Jobs
27 days ago
only 21 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close