Car Sales Executive Required For Leading Main Dealership - Surrey£20,000+ Excellent Comm Structure OTE £45,000 + Car + Excellent Career Progression.
My client is a prestige main dealership and due to their continued success and growth a great opportunity has arisen for a professional, friendly and articulate Sales Executive to join the team.
Motor Car Dealership Group based in Surrey. Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Car Sales Executive with a min of a years recent solid car sales experience with exceptional presentation and communication skills – this position offers unlimited earning potential.
The ideal applicant will have a full drivers licence and be passionate about selling cars and promote the brand. Motor Trade Sales Executive FSA Accreditation would be an advantage although not essential. Experience within the motor industry is essential coupled with a proven and solid work history, job hoppers need not apply!!!
• Car Sales /Motor Sales /Automotive Sales Executive /Car Sales Executive role:
• To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels
• To achieve all the key performance standards
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, superb presentation and be a ‘TOP PERFORMER’ with a proven ability to negotiate. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to move up a grade in the prestige market and have a fabulous OTE.
Skills you will need:
Car Sales Executive key job areas of the role include:
- You must also have a full Drivers’ Licence.
- Have a strong automotive sales background
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- Be computer literate specifically in Word and Excel
- Possess good administration and customer liaison skills
- Build a good rapport with customers and accurately qualify the customer’s requirements
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting their buying strategy
- Agree the details of the sale with the customer including vehicle part exchanges, reviewing accessories and additional product options with the customer, agreeing the sale price and introducing the facilities of the Business Manager
- To provide customers with a ‘completely satisfied’ experience reflected in their CCS score.
- Liaise with Sales Administration to co-ordinate the customer’s order and required delivery
My client has expressed the desire to meet and interview candidates immediately so if you would like to be considered then please ensure to respond at your earliest convenience.
Email: amir@Maidayrecruit .co.uk