Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Epsom, Surrey.
Salary: Up to £14,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Motor Trade Sales Executive Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Epsom
Car Sales Executive Required for Automotive Main Dealer.
Our Client, a Multi Franchised Main Dealer in the Epsom area is currently looking to hire a New and Used Car Sales Executive.
The role will involve:
* Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle.
* Arranging test drives.
* Negotiating sale and trade-in prices.
* Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles.
* Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
* Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using manufacturers' databases.
* Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals.
* Updating stock lists.
The ideal candidate will be need to demonstrate:
* A confident and outgoing personality.
* A smart appearance with a polite and professional approach.
* Good communication and listening skills.
* A high level of numeracy.
* Good negotiating skills.
* The ability to build and maintain good customer relations.
* Confidence in using IT software.
* A genuine interest in vehicles.
* The ability to explain technical information to people who are not experts.
* Good organisational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* The ability to work both as part of a team and alone, without supervision.
It's a 5.5 day working week including weekends. A full UK driving license is essential for this position.
You will ideally live within the Epsom area or be able to travel to Epsom.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
This vacancy is based in Epsom and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To apply please send your CV to Liam Buffenbarger quoting J65461, Car Sales Executive, Epsom.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.