Automotive Sales Administrator/ Divisional Sales Administrator required in Watford
Salary: £30k Basic
40 Hours Per Week
Are you an experienced Motor Trade Sales Administrator who thrives in a busy, fast-paced working environment, looking for a new challenge?
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic candidate to join our Client's main car dealership in Watford
• To coordinate the ordering of all new vehicles on the VCI ordering system in line with direction from your direct report and input them on VCUK. Ensure the accuracy of orders against current specification codes for standard and factory fitted equipment.
• Monitor continuously the order and delivery progress (either to UK or overseas). Amending specifications on a timely basis.
• To upload new cars details on the relevant website
• To be responsible for providing manufacturer support and processing Government grant claims.
• Provide new Car Forecast on a weekly basis.
• Work in conjunction with the Group Used Car Manager in relation to setting up and arranging payment for car purchases and Buy Back vehicles.
• Review and management of aging stock units.
• Manage dealer transfer requests
• To carry out any further duties within capabilities when requested by management.
• Proven knowledge and experience of car sales administration
• Experience of using relevant applications and systems relevant to the role ( e.g. Kerridge)
• Experience of working within a customer services environment
• Strong Organisational Skills and attention to detail
• Ability to co-ordinate and lead a team
• Mentor colleagues
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers. At all levels
• Team Player
• Expectation of traveling to various sites within the Group
If you would like to be a part of our Client's successful and desirable Sales department please get in touch!
Apply with your full CV to Sharron Spall at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS8820
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Sales | Sales Administrator | Divisional Sales | Sales Team | Watford | London |