Automotive Sales Administrator
Up to £21k Basic OTE £22k
Monday - Friday
A Prestige Main Car Dealer is now recruiting for an experienced Automotive Sales Administrator to work within one of the best dealerships in Northampton.
• To coordinate the ordering of all new vehicles on the VCI ordering system in line with direction from your direct report and input them on VCUK. Ensure the accuracy of orders against current specification codes for standard and factory fitted equipment.
• To upload new cars details on the relevant website
• To be responsible for providing manufacturer support and processing Government grant claims.
• Provide new Car Forecast on a weekly basis.
• Work in conjunction with the Group Used Car Manager in relation to setting up and arranging payment for car purchases and Buy Back vehicles.
• Review and management of aging stock units.
• Manage dealer transfer requests
• To carry out any further duties within capabilities when requested by management.
• Proven knowledge and experience of car sales administration
• Experience of using relevant applications and systems relevant to the role (e.g. Kerridge/AFRAL)
• Experience of working within a customer services environment
• Strong Organisational Skills and attention to detail
• Ability to co-ordinate and lead a team
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
• Team Player
As part of a larger group across the UK you will be part of a well-established business that provides stability, manufacturer training, career progression and a great earning potential - why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.