My client is looking for a Business Manager / Transaction Manager / Sales Controller to work in their main dealership.
Main Purpose of the Business Managers role:
To achieve F&I targets through the sale of the Dealerships agreed and recognised packages by the dealership Principal.
o F&I Process
o F&I Administration
o F&I Reporting
o F&I Personal
1. F&I Process
- To be responsible for the sales of Finance and Insurance products to all retail customers and meet mutually agreed income and volume targets, utilising manufacturer finance companies and the Dealerships` approved finance providers only.
- To assist the sales team in achieving retail sales targets by providing specialist advice on all F&I matters.
- To work directly with the sales team in the vehicle sale process, irrespective of whether there is F&I income involved.
- To agree and set clear targets for individual sales people and manage performance that does not meet required standards through attendance in monthly one to ones. To provide appropriate training and coaching to improve performance and develop team spirit.
- To ensure that every customer is referred in the correct manner, notifying the Sales Manager immediately of any non-referrals.
- To maximise new and repeat business by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service.
- To assist the dealership in effectively prospecting for new business and supporting and participating in marketing initiatives as required by the Sales Manager.
- To actively prospect Maturing Contract Data when supplied and in line with requirements from the F&I Manager and relevant Finance Company Provider
- To implement the strategic placing of finance business in accordance with instructions from the Dealerships F&I Manager.
- To carry out any other duties as required by the Sales Manager / Dealerships Manager or other nominated deputies.
2. F&I Administration
- To obtain accurate proposal information from customers and then convey this information to the approved Finance Company promptly, accurately and honestly and regulate responses achieved.
- To accurately complete all relevant documentation and quotations within the legal standards of the Consumer Credit Act and those of the relevant finance provider.
- To be responsible for the collection of any outstanding finance or vehicle debt.
- To ensure the prompt and accurate processing of all finance company documentation and thereby not expose the Company to any unnecessary risk - the Business Manager must be in receipt of correct documentation and all necessary proofs before a vehicle is released to an approved finance provider. In the case of funds supplied by a third party whereby a customer has arranged their own finance, the vehicle must only be released when said funds have cleared.
- To administer all customer settlement inquiries in a prompt manner thereby ensuring that the Company is not exposed to any penalties.
- To control the cost to the Company of floor plan charges from the manufacturer finance company by complying with directives form the Group F&I Manager with regards to the placing of business.
- To ensure a reconciliation of Autoconnect and Kerridge at month end.
- To ensure accurate reconciliation at month end of Kerridge and TWG Asset Protector report - any anomalies to be reported / rectified immediately. It is the Business Manager`s responsibility to ensure that these are accurate.
- To adhere to Dealerships process with regards to commission claims at month end
Main purpose of the Business Managers position:
This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a name for yourself in a role encompassing both business manager and sales controller, the perfect springboard to move into management.
You will need to have experience as a BM and to be comfortable leading a team to produce a result both in terms of unit sales and F&I reporting directly to the GSM and taking responsibility for your teams performance.
My client is looking for a professional person equally committed to sales performance as well as customer satisfaction, who can also manage the paperwork and reporting to the business in a timely manner.
You will ideally live within Surrey, Sussex or Kent areas or be able to travel to the Surrey area and have a working experience of a supervisory position within a main dealer showroom.
My client offers a competitive salary package and excellent OTE potential.
Smart Step Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
Smart Step Recruitment Ltd © 2018. All Rights Reserved