An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Brand Manager to join the team at our clients busy Dealership in the Ipswich area.
The Brand Manager needs to be an inspiring leader with the ability to drive a sales team to success, as well as being results and achievement orientated, you will need to be a strong motivator and have energy to burn. Your duties will include:
• To maximise profit in all areas of responsibility.
• To translate business strategy in to operational plans for new car sales.
• To develop and agree sales plans and budgets, including new cars, accessories, overheads and all related items, to achieve marketing, sales and financial targets.
• To deliver results to meet and where possible exceed agreed budgets.
• To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
• To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
• To work effectively with all other key personnel within the retailer to establish and implement best practise and ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service (5 star rating).
• To ensure full compliance to FCA guidelines on the selling of financial services products by all relevant staff.
The ideal Brand Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Experience within the motor industry at Senior Sales / Sales Management level
• Commercial awareness and financial analysis
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate the sales team
• IT literate with a full UK driving licence
Basic salary (£35-40k) plus bonus (OTE £60k) and additional benefits are on offer with this role.
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.