Our client a large Bodyshop Group in Essex is looking for a Stripper/Fitter to join their increasingly busy bodyshop team. The salary on offer is negotiable and dependent on your experience.
• Have you got a solid and fully trained background as an MET Technician or Stripper/Fitter?
• Do you work hard to get the job done?
• Would you want to work for a growing company with career growing opportunities?
If so please read on...
This role includes the stripping of vehicle parts, damaged body panels and interior or exterior trims as well as fitting and realigning vehicle body panels, parts and also interior or exterior trims.
Our client is an established Bodyshop with a reputation for excellent customer service and first time fix rates.
What you will do:
• Strip and refit parts to vehicles
• Collect new parts and distribute to the right vehicles
• Realign vehicle body panels
• Report additional damage found not on initial estimate
• De-mask, fresh painted vehicles
• Check, plus flat & polish including non-fresh painted vehicles
• Jet wash vehicles after final checks before they leave the Paintshop
• Take and collect vehicles from other departments when required
• Prep and mask up vehicles including alloys when required
What you will need:
• NVQ level 3 in motor repairs or equivalent
• Full and valid UK or EU driving Licence
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Essex area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.