Our client, a highly respected and long established company are currently recruiting for 2 Bodyshop Preppers to join their busy Bodyshop team in the the SS postcode area of Essex. You will be responsible for ensuring all vehicles and panels are prepared and primed to a high standard with a focus on quality and compliance with manufacturers/customer guidelines legislation. You must be competant at light filler work.
• Do you have experience working within a Bodyshop or Main Vehicle Dealer?
• Can you show a proven track record of a stable career history?
• Would you want to opportunity to work for a hugely successful company who offer great career prospects?
Yes? Then please read on....
Your tasks will be to:
• Ensure vehicles are prepared/painted in correct order, prioritising urgent vehicles.
• Ensure all vehicles are painted in the most cost effective/efficient manner.
• Minimise material use/wastage.
• Control working area, ensuing clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure all manufacturer/customer guidelines are adhered to.
• Provide assistance and advice to colleagues across all departments.
• Ensure job cards are signed, dated and clocked when task is completed.
• Report any damage/breakages or additional work needed to the team leader immediately.
• Follow and comply with all quality processes.
• Ad-hoc duties as and when required from time to time by your line manager.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please call us today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Essex area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.