7 months ago
Are you a successful Bodyshop Painter looking for a new challenge?
Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealers nationwide in 32 locations. We cover 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First, into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
Key responsibilities of the Bodyshop Painter:
• To carry out the preparation and completion of paintwork for cars in an efficient, skilful and safe manner
• Identify area to be worked on, plan work to ensure vehicles are ready when promised, in line with customer requirements.
• Prepare and prime bodywork to manufacturers specifications for finishing
• Mask up vehicle in preparation for spraying
• Mix and colour match paint, and paint all repaired areas to a high standard with an effective use of time in accordance with manufacturers specifications
• Paint the vehicle right first time to eliminate wastage
The Ideal Bodyshop Painter:
• Be able to work independently whilst remaining part of a team
• Be highly organised and flexible with their approach to work
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Be focused on attention to detail
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.