Bodyshop Manager Key Tasks:
- Achieve maximum sales of labour, parts, paint & materials by continuously looking for ways to increase business coming into the Bodyshop.
- Work closely with the General Manager to develop a marketing plan to increase the volume of work whilst also developing the Paint & Body Centre reputation for quality and excellence in the local area.
- Look to develop competitive price structure for the department reviewing labour rates, fleet discounts and parts.
- Monitor and control stock levels, assets and all financial transactions
- Ensure that the Paint & Body Centre achieves budget by reviewing accounts and daily operating controls
- Keep a close eye on expenses to stay within budget and adjust budget to allocate resources in a cost-effective manner while remaining within budgetary guidelines
- Achieve profit objectives within a specific time frame to ensure a budgeted return on investment
- Establish relationships with credit accounts, insurance companies and customers so that necessary repairs can be authorised
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets through an efficient Paint & Body Centre operation
- Monitor progress in achieving departmental goals in the areas of service and profitability
- Monitor productivity performance by individual technician
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
To have experience running / managing a Bodyshop environment
To have a full understanding of bodyshop processes, along with good cost control and revenue generation
To represent the brand with third-party companies in a professional manner
Basic up to £40,000 - OTE £60,000 plus benefits
Bodyshop manager, bodyshop owner, bodyshop controller, bodyshop, paint manager, paint shop, Bodyshop manager, bodyshop owner, bodyshop controller, bodyshop, paint manager, paint shop,Bodyshop manager, bodyshop owner, bodyshop controller, bodyshop, paint manager, paint shop