3 months ago
Job Title: BMW Motorbike Receptionist
We are looking for someone to join the Motorrad team to meet and greet all our customers who visit the Centre. The ideal candidate understands the importance of offering outstanding customer service, has the ability to be calm under pressure and is well organised with a friendly manner.
Who makes a great Receptionist?
Our best Receptionists always put the customer first, overcoming any objections to ensure they have a memorable experience.
* Previous Reception experience, or experience in a Customer Service role would be an advantage
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Willingness to help
* Ability to multitask
* Basic level of computer literacy
Hours of Work: 42.5 hours per week. Working a 5 day week over a Monday - Saturday period
Why work at Vines Ltd?
As well as having the opportunity to work for the iconic BMW and MINI brands you will be part of a successful privately owned business where our people are our greatest asset.
Our mission is ‘to inspire each other to delight our customers’, we do this through our ‘Winning Together’ brand values;
* Working as One Team
* Being Warm and Welcoming
* Doing what you say you will do
The motor trade is a tough, highly competitive market, but we believe it’s these values which makes us successful and why our staff stay with us; 25% of our employees have been part of the Vines family for 10 years plus!
At Vines, our people work hard so we make sure we offer a competitive benefits package
* 24 days’ holiday for full time employees (excluding bank holidays)
* Pension & Life assurance
* Staff car leasing scheme - The ability for employee’s and their family members to get fantastic lease deals (which includes no deposit) on BMW and MINI models.
* Discounts on new and used cars and bikes
* Discount on parts and servicing
* Training at BMW UK Academy
* Salary sacrifice schemes - Bike2Work scheme and Childcare vouchers
* Discounts with a number of high street retailers
* Employee Referral scheme
* Customer introductory scheme
* Give as You Earn
* Long Service Scheme