Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Workshop Controller Required in Tewkesbury.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Controller for Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Tewkesbury
Our client, a large franchise approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Tewkesbury region, is currently looking to hire experienced and professional Automotive Workshop Controller for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Automotive Aftersales Director and accountable for a large team of HGV Technicians, you will ideally live within the Tewkesbury area or be able to travel to the Tewkesbury area and hold strong and stable Workshop Control experience within a Commercial Vehicle Workshop environment. You will need to have a UK driving license with minimal points. You will also hold good technical, customer service, organisational and team management skills and your responsibilities will include:
* Oversee the daily running of the Automotive Workshop, booking in of work and prioritising workload to meet customer needs, ensuring a steady flow of work through the workshop.
* Carry out internal investigation into Vehicle MOT failure and plan corrective action if necessary.
* Monitor job cards and service documentation for documentation for completeness and accuracy.
* Oversee all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices and adhered to within the workshop.
* Ensure the provision and ongoing condition of workshop tools and equipment, arranging purchase, repair and calibration.
* Supervise workshop staff, including monitoring of timekeeping and productivity, authorising overtime, identifying training needs.
* Ensure service/inspection documentation is correctly completed and customer defect procedures adhered to.
* Assist in maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards to administration team for costing/invoicing and controlling WIP on a daily basis.
For your hard work our client is offering:
* Starting basic salary between £28,000-£30,000 per annum pending experience.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved training.
* Fantastic career development prospects with a growing local business.
You are required to work either 7:00pm-5:00pm or 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday. You are also required to work alternate Saturdays 7:00am-12:30pm however on the week you work a Saturday you will be allocated 5.5 hours off during the week.
If you are interested in this job or any other Automotive Vacancies in Tewkesbury, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting Ref: J76182, Automotive Workshop Controller, Tewkesbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.