Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Workshop Controller required in Crawley.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £33,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Controller Required for Volume Main Car Dealership - Crawley
Our Client a Volume Main Car Dealership in the Crawley area are looking for an Automotive Workshop Controller.
This role is responsible for controlling and leading workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
As an Automotive Workshop Controller You Will Be Required to:
* Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with the Vehicle Service Reception of capacity of workload
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with Vehicle Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
* Monitor all workshop orders through the Automotive Parts Department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department; Vehicle Service Administrator or Vehicle Warranty Administrator for warranty related information
* Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester and organise any extra work if necessary.
* Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job related problems
* Give workshop apprentices training and experience to meet skill test requirements
* Comply with manufacturers' policy and procedures on warranty
* Attend training courses and developmental activities as required to ensure highest level of technical knowledge
* Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
* To carry out other duties as required from time to time
You will be responsible for 8 Vehicle Technicians / Mechanic and the role will be a non productive role therefore my client is looking at experienced Automotive Workshop Controllers / Vehicle Service Managers with previous experience managing a similar sized team.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 07:30 - 18:00 with Saturday's 08:00 - 13:00 on a 1 in 3 rota basis. The salary is experience dependable at around £28,000 Basic + on target earnings up to £33,000.
This vacancy is based in Crawley and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced Automotive Workshop Controllers. Kerridge experience is advantageous for this position.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Main Car Dealership Jobs in Crawley, Gatwick, Horsham, Surrey & Sussex, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting Job Ref: J74914, Automotive Workshop Controller, Crawley.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.