Warranty Administrator required for Main Dealer in Southampton
Salary Dependant on Experience
Hours Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
The ideal Candidate will have worked in a similar role within a Dealership and will have excellent time keeping skills.
• Ensure warranty compliance of paperwork presented prior to claim progression.
• All submissions reflect correct data,
• Monitoring the despatch of paperwork from sites along with request from our manufacturers in relation to material returns.
• Acting upon claims discrepancies on daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
• Reconciliation of manufacturer payments.
• Utilisation of departmental spread sheets used for tracking and payment requests.
• Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
• Submit claims to manufacture and assemble all additional information when required
To apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS14763
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Hampshire | Jobs | Service Department | Warranty Administrator | Warranty | Admin | Southampton