Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Warranty Administrator required in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Warranty Administrator Required For Luxury Car Dealership - Bristol
Our Client, a Luxury Car Dealership is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a luxury brand that offers excellent career prospects.
If you are looking to enhance your career or start a new with a great company then this is the job for you.
You will be required to:
* Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
* Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
* Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
* To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
* To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required,
* To provide a typing service to the department,
* To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required,
* To carry out other typing duties as requested.
Previous motor trade experience is essential for this role and Warranty experience will also aid your application.
In return for your dedication and hard work a generous salary is on offer and well as employee benefits.
If this vacancy sounds like its for you then apply today.
The role is located in Bristol so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to travel there daily.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Oliver Scoular, quoting J65397, Warranty Administrator, Bristol.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.