Bodyshop Vehicle Damage Assessor
£20,000 DOE + Bonus (Negotiable)
Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30 - Saturday Mornings on rota
I am looking for a ATA qualified VDA/ Estimator for a successful main dealer accident and repair centre in Swansea.
Although ATA Accreditation is preferred, it isn't essential, so if you have experience using Audatex or currently doing this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To inspect damaged vehicles and assess the full extent of the damage sustained, assessing the cost of repair and time scales
• To identify the correct prescribed repair method
• To prepare computerised and manual estimates and to accurately record these, maintaining up-to-date records of all estimates
• To obtain from insurance companies authority to proceed with repairs to a vehicle
• To communicate effectively with customers, engineers and insurance companies
• To ensure that any amendment to repair work is authorised by the insurance company
• Once authorisation has been gained, to liaise with the body shop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the prescribed repair method,
Previous/ current experience is essential to this role, for more information please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote PRS15117