Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Transaction Manager required in Poole.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £60,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Transaction Manager Required For Prestige Main Car Dealer - Poole
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, proactive, and professional Automotive Main Dealer Transaction Manager.
They are looking for a candidate who has a strong working knowledge of F&I and a proven track record to join their already successful team in Poole.
* Sales volumes and margins on finance, warranty and credit protection insurance products.
* Able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements.
* Support and develop all Sales Executives to maximise performance.
* Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards.
* Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity.
* Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer.
* Recent Main Car Dealer experience as a Business Manager.
* Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills and highly organised.
* Be receptive to new ways of doing things.
* A full driving licence and able to work weekends.
Our client offers a fantastic package and other benefits!! A stable work history and track record of success will further strengthen your application and be looked favourably upon.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in the Poole, please contact Ryan Gilbertson.
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J77167, Transaction Manager, Poole.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.