Trainee MET Fitter required in Salisbury
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Basic + Bonus + Overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-5:30pm
Our Client is looking for a Trainee MET Fitter to come join their successful and busy Bodyshop in Salisbury.
The ideal candidate will have both skills as an MET Fitter, as well as mechanical skills.
Duties of the role include;
• Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
• Wheel Alignment and Tyres
• Follow manufacturer repair methods to return vehicles to pre-accident condition
• Fault finding / Diagnostics
• Mechanical Skills and MET Skills
• Perform road testing (if applicable)
Due to the nature of this role having a Full UK Driving Licence is essential to the role.
To find out more about this exciting Opportunity please contact Georgia Cowles at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS12956.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Jobs | Bodyshop | Bodyshop Technician | Mechanical Electrical Trim | MET Technician| Salisbury | Hampshire