Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Telesales Parts Advisor Required in Coventry.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £24,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Telesales Parts Advisor for Car Parts Factor - Coventry
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Car Parts Advisor to work at our client's site in Coventry.
* Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries and orders.
* Responsible for the order and issue of parts to trade and retail customers.
* Work as part of a busy office/desk based team.
* Build and maintain good customer relations.
* Achieve personal sale targets, site targets and activity levels.
* A proven track record working as a Parts Advisor from an automotive background.
* Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
* Good attention to detail with a drive to succeed.
* Computer skills - having a good understanding on Excel and Word.
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
Basic Salary is up to £20k with a team orientated bonus that pays up to £24k p.a.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am-6pm with a 1 in 2 Saturday morning.
When you join you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
Motor Trade parts experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J69549, Automotive Parts Advisor, Coventry.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.