Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Technician/Mechanic required in Bolton.
Salary Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Technician / Mechanic Required for Prestige German Main Dealer - Motor Trade Jobs - Bolton
Our client, a Prestige German main dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Technician to join their established site in Bolton.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience
* Brand experience is essential, either main dealer / independent
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
* Full UK driving licence is essential
In return, our client is offering a fantastic package of circa £25,000 basic, with OTE earnings circa £35,000.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Manchester, please contact Jamie Fisher.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J72593, Technician, Bolton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.