Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Driver Required in Croydon.
Salary: Up to £17,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Driver Required for Premium Vehicle Dealership - Croydon
Our Client a Premium Main Dealer within the Croydon area is looking for a Service Driver to join their team.
A proven track record as a qualified Driver is essential.
As a Service Driver your responsibilities will include:
* Collect and deliver customer vehicles to and from destinations as required safely and efficiently.
* Provide customers with lifts and collect/ deliver their cars as required.
* Maintain good contact level with customer with regard to delivery time and delays.
* Collect and deliver paperwork, check vehicle condition, provide and where appropriate, collect signatures checking all details prior to signing. Check all documents for validity and legality.
* Check vehicle condition prior to driving to ensure total safety. Ensure that adequate and correct fuelling has taken place.
* Give the customer / end user a detailed handover of the vehicle, ask what a customer would like to understand before starting.
If you are an experienced Driver looking for a new challenge with a reputable company then please apply TODAY!!
You will ideally live within the Croydon area or be able to travel to the Croydon area and have Motor Trade service/driving experience.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package, hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
If this role interests you or you would like to know more about other Automotive Jobs in South West London and Surrey please contact Georgia at Perfect Placement.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting J71753, Service Driver, Croydon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.