Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Advisor required in Guildford.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Service Advisor Required For Commercial Dealership - Guildford
Commercial Service Advisor needed for HGV Main Dealership in Surrey.
My Client, a Main HGV Dealership in Surrey, is looking to recruit a Service Advisor who will be responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Service Reception. You'll be working within a strong team environment and delivering outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers by way of exceptional communication.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Ensure a steady and realistic flow of available work through the workshop.
- Liaise with external and internal customers and ensure work is authorised.
- Support and maintain customer's service schedules and MOT (if required)
- Audit job cards (work orders) and associated service documentation for accuracy and adherence to internal and external procedures.
- Ensure Service / Warranty Documentation are correctly completed and customer defect procedures adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards for costing/invoicing.
- Ensure Health & Safety and safe work practices are met at all times within this positions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Technical awareness of motor vehicles, analytical and administrative skills
- An ability to work as a team player within a busy department
- An ability to work unsupervised and adhere to strict deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours
- PC literate
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry (Advantage)
- Knowledge of the Kerridge & 1 Link Systems(Advantage)
- Monday to Friday - 8am - 6pm, plus working 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00 - 12:00.
- Basic salary will be up to £24,000.
You will ideally live within the Guildford area or be able to travel to the Guildford area and have a working experience as a Service Advisor.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Guildford, please contact Martin Bane from Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Martin Bane quoting J71746, Service Advisor, Guildford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.