Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor required in West Sussex.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £20,800 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Advisor For Franchised Dealership - West Sussex
Automotive Service Advisor Required For Franchised Dealership - West Sussex
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Main Dealership requires an experienced Service Advisor to work within their busy Service Department in the West Sussex Area.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service / repair and advise on any technical queries / issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively in order to upsale when and where possible. Having previous experience within a similar role wold be highly advantageous.
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
8am - 12:30pm (1 in 2) Saturdays
Up to £20,000 basic - Depending on experience + Bonus
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J70969, Automotive Service Advisor, West Sussex.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.