Prestige Service Advisor required for busy dealership in Cheshire!
Basic salary £22,000 with OTE of £28,000
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
1 in 4 Saturdays 8am - 1pm
My client, a prestige main dealer in the Cheshire area is looking for an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor to join their close knit team at their busy dealership. The ideal candidate must be able to cope in a busy environment and have excellent customer service skills.
They are currently looking for a positive and motivated individual to join the team of talented service advisors. The right person will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a prestige dealership. You must be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for customer service as this is a challenging role where customer care always comes first. In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
As a Service Advisor, your key responsibilities involve providing the customers with a first class customer service and taking care of all their servicing and repair needs. Working closely with the workshop to ensure all work is completed on time and to schedule.
• Customer Service experience/skills and passion to deliver them.
• High energy and positive attitude.
• Outstanding listening and communication skills.
• Be well organised and handle working in a busy but fun environment.
• Be highly professional and presentable.
• The ability to give best advice on our products and services to our customers.
• Microsoft and Dealer management system experience.
• Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
As the UK’s largest luxury motor retail group they provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities.
They recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too.
On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, You can also expect -
• A company car
• Industry leading training, development and support.
• A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Additional employee benefits which includes - cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MOT, up to 20% off high street retailers, Access to VIP & Sold out tickets to events, privilege rates for hotels and trips.
• And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
Please send up to date CVs to Matt Mills at Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting PRS11730
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Showroom | Sales | Vehicle Sales | Car Sales | Management | Jobs | Warrington | Lancashire | Manchester | Business Manager | Retail Manager | Sales Controller | Showroom Manager | Transaction Manager | New & Used Cars | Bodyshop | Accident Repair | Accident Repair Centre | Customer Service Advisor | Service Advisor | Customer Service | Stockport | Manchester | Cheshire | Lancashire | Garage | Workshop