Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Advisor required in Weybridge.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE £27,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Advisor Required for Busy Service Centre - Weybridge
Automotive Service Advisor / Manager required for approved Service Centre in the Weybridge area
We are looking at Motor trade experienced Service Advisor's / managers only!
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with a well-established business.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required
* Greeting customers and scheduling services
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
* Handling customer complaints
* Responding to customer requests
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
The salary will be experience dependable. We will be looking at experienced Motor trade Service Advisor's / Centre Managers.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and 1 in 2 Saturday's 8am - 1pm
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Liam Buffenbarger, quoting Job Ref J60039, Automotive Service Advisor, Weybridge.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.